1. Role at FFB: AVP/Credit Analyst
2. Family: I’m the oldest of four. My siblings live in a two-mile radius around me!
3. Education: Bachelor’s degree from Western Kentucky University
- I grow vegetables/blackberries: My sisters and I freeze some and sell the rest.
- Fishing: I fish a lot on Sundays after church. During the shutdown, I tried to take up hunting. I am pretty bad at it but managed to harvest a deer, turkey, and a wild hog in TX.
- Working out with my friends: we do MAPS workouts before work 3x a week
- Hiking, Camping, and Kayaking: My friends and I visit at least one National Park a year to hike, camp, and kayak
5. What is your favorite thing about working at FFB? My favorite thing about working at FFB is meeting the farmers and ranchers that produce so much of our food and fiber across the US. Hearing their stories and finding our role in their operation is so rewarding.
6. Do you have an unknown talent? I play the violin, mandolin, and I can sew.
7. Favorite place you have visited? South Dakota: The Badlands. It reminded me of every Western I’d read growing up!
8. What is one thing you would like to learn more about? The Nine Enneagram Types
9. Words you live by or funny story about you: I LOVE Theodore Roosevelt’s “It Is Not the Critic Who Counts” speech. I have it framed on my desk.