- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
1.)Preheat oven to 350°. Place 2 cups cheese, ham, green pepper, onion and tomato in a large bowl; toss to combine. Place 1/2 cup mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down.
2.)In another bowl, whisk eggs, cream, flour and seasonings until blended; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; add toppings.
3.)Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and a knife inserted in egg portion comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Cover casserole with foil; bake as directed, increasing uncovered time to 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.