- A meaningful and productive staff retreat last month that was led by Luke Skeen of Sojourn Community Church. And thanks for a great team here at BsideU!
- Successful soft launch of our mobile ministry in the 40299 and 40216 zip codes and favor with local merchants and service providers in those areas.
- Our Love Thy Neighborhood interns Tori, Abi, Murphy and Morgan who serve our clients and staff well.
- A client who has recently been reunited with two of her older children.
- Saved babies!!
- The Lord to provide one or more nurses to meet our medical staffing needs as we expand our reach into the community.
- Our Life Skills clients have started communicating their prayer needs more consistently and are asking to be better parents, to receive God's direction in their lives and to have their basic needs met in the areas of housing, finances and healthcare concerns.
- Upcoming strategic planning efforts by board and staff leadership, especially our planning retreat scheduled for mid-July.
- For churches to support BsideU through the Baby Bottle Campaign, providing church homes for our clients, and bringing in volunteers in all areas of the ministry.
- For health and an end to the negative effects of COVID-19 on our lives, ministry and community.
- For God to bring fruit from the launch of our mobile ministry.
- A client with a complicated pregnancy, due in July.
Thank you for your support and prayers!
Leisa K. Ray