Hello Trinity Community,
As we welcome Spring and its signs of new life and growth, I can’t help but see the same transformations in our own faith community. Our church is alive in so many ways and it makes the experience of shared worship worth so much more! The highlight of March was a weekend that included a packed Coffee House, the first Breakfast Fellowship, a very successful fundraiser, the Adult Choir sang in the Sunday Service which also included 5 children for Trinity Tots with Sherry. We must keep casting the net and doing the good work.
For the Easter Season, we hope everyone can make it to the variety of services we are presenting for Holy Week. You don’t want to miss them!
- Palm Sunday - April 2 - 10:00am
- Congregation Parade of Palms during Prelude
- Special Music provided by Deanna Yoder
- Maundy Thursday - April 6 - 6:00pm
- Special Music provided by Adult Voice Choir
- Easter Sunrise Service - April 9 - 6:30am
- Come together to sing and worship and experience the beauty of God’s Creation
- Open to everyone at Tougas Family Farm - Bring your own chair
- Breakfast Potluck to follow at Trinity Church Fellowship Hall at 8am-9:30am.
- Please bring a dish to share.
- Easter Sunday Worship Celebration - April 9 - 10:00am
- Enriched Worship Service featuring the Adult Hand Bell and Voice Choirs along with
uplifting hymns and responses.
Even with the busy-ness of the Easter Season, we still plan toward the future. I plan to continue the Voice Choir rehearsals after Easter on Sundays at 11:30am. The group will work to prepare one song for May and one for June. Anyone is welcome to join or just give it a try for a few weeks. Just reach out to me if you are interested! The Hand Bell Choir rehearsals will pause after Easter until further notice from Tom Danforth.
And don’t forget that April brings us five Sundays. On the 5th, we will have a Hymn Sing service. Come join us for an hour filled with your favorite hymns from the Chalice Hymnal. Be sure to submit a request for any songs you want to be included.
As always, remember that the power of the church is the people. When we come together for the purpose of God’s work, great things will happen. Music brings people together.
Until We Meet Again,
Scott Arnold (he/him)
Music Director of
Trinity Church of Northborough