One of the most time consuming parts of preparing your child for camp is buying clothing and supplies and then packing. To help you with that process, use the Packing List as a handy guide.
to download the packing list or you can access it in your CampMinder account. The list details what your child will need to wear and use. Here are a few helpful reminders -
- pack 2 sets of twin sheets, pillow and blanket or use the Additional Options form to rent linens.
- if you are renting linens we will provide one. All other campers should pack a sleeping bag. There will be campouts each session where a sleeping bag will be needed. For campers who are currently in 9th - 11th grades, you will need a sleeping bag for the overnight trip each session.
- closed-toe shoes are required at all times except at the waterfront. Crocs, slides, flip flops and Birkenstocks are not considered appropriate footwear.
- Bikinis are not permitted at camp or on trips. Tankinis are acceptable, however they MUST cover the midriff. We recommend that girls wear appropriate one-piece bathing suits. Boys must wear appropriate length swim trunks.
- The metal ones are ideal because they stay cold the longest. We have water stations throughout camp so campers stay hydrated throughout the day. And be sure to label the water bottle because many of them look almost identical.