We have some exciting news for you! Starting Monday we will be able to open our Aquatics area with a few regulations! But the best part, you will be able to get in the water again! We know many of you have anticipated this day as much as we have!
Please be sure to read the guidelines that will be in effect on Monday. May 18th. All other Phase 1 Guidelines will still be in effect. Please make sure you have read them as well if you have not been back to LIFT since we reopened.
Aquatics (effective Monday, May 18, 2020)
Lap and Therapeutic Pools
will open to members
- one person per lane
- limit exercise time to 30 minutes if someone Is waiting to use the lane
Warm Water Pool
- no more than 15 people in the pool at any time
- maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from others
- no more than 3 users at any time and must maintain at least 6 feet distance from others
- Pool users must enter from the gymnasium
- Locker rooms accessible to pool users only -pool users should limit their time in the locker room to 15 minutes and maintain 6 feet physical distance from others with no more than one person at a time in each locker section
Our focus during Phase 1: Physical Distancing, Member Protection, Employee Protection, & Sanitization. The time frame for Phase 1 is indefinite but temporary. We will communicate more when we are able to move to the next phase.
During Phase 1
- When arriving at LIFT Wellness Center you will have your temperature checked as well as we will be asking you screening questions.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Also, please maintain physical distancing of at least 15 feet with heavy physical activity.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after each use
- Limit time on cardio machines to 30 minutes
- Limit total time in the facility to 90 minutes
- Use only one piece of equipment at a time, no “super-setting”
- Sanitize hands upon entering and when leaving the facility
Hours of Operation
- M-Fr 5am-8pm
- Sat/ Sun 11am- 4pm
- Café 7am-2pm
- Childcare: normal hours
- 1:30pm-3:30pm reserved for those over 65 or those in the Exercise is Medicine program M-F; no other Members can check in at this time unless scheduled for an appointment for personal training or massage therapy
We hope you are as excited as we are to open our Aquatics area!
Important: If you are not ready to resume your activities at LIFT Wellness Center, you must fill out a Leave of Absence form
BEFORE May 28th
to avoid being charged dues for June. Please email
if you wish to freeze your account.