Join us for this FREE 1 hour informative webinar!
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electric arcs and is an arc flash expert. Hugh has been on the ASTM F18 committee since 1995 and is a founding member of the IEEE 1584 Standard for arc flash calculations, attending early meetings and raising funds for this important standard. Hugh does monthly arc flash testing and has performed over 60,000 arc flash tests at Kinectrics, Kema and the Geneva arc flash labs. Hugh has worked with NFPA 70E, participates on taskforces, and is a founding member of CSA Z462 in Canada. His company, e-Hazard, does training all over the world and has developed award-winning arc flash training materials that are used by over 600 trainers.
The following challenges will be addressed:
* Arc flash study reduction for equipment >40 cal/cm²
* New arc resistant equipment and the limitations of use.
* Implementing the new NO PPE rule for operations, risks and benefits and practical solutions.
* New minimum label requirements for arc flash and best practices.
* Help! our equipment manufacturer stopped at the MCC!
* What about the disconnect switches?
* Help! the rubber glove use requirements aren’t in the table!
* Table labels vs. study labels. What do we do?
* What is required in an NFPA 70E audit? Seems like three audits are required.
* What do I do IF there are NO labels?