What are the general guidelines for the small business candidates?
- Annual company revenues of at least $500,000 per year;
- In operations for at least 2 years;
- Readiness/commitment of the CEO; and
- Geographic location inside the Capital Beltway.
More program details can be found here.
What is your role as a nominating partner?
- Simply identify small business candidates;
- Let them know you will be nominating them; and
- Submit the company contact information to the team at ICCC. The team will conduct the interview and will make the final decision.
The nomination form can be found
Small businesses that meet the program criteria may apply directly without a nomination
priority deadline for nominating small business candidates is
March 31. It's time to reach out to your network of small businesses, share the good news about this proven, high-impact program, and get the ball rolling on the road to impact.
As DC Chamber member and alumnus Pedro Alfonso stated: ICCC was a "game changer" for his business! This tuition-free program is a unique mix of "rocket fuel" for small businesses with an appetite for growth.
f you are a Chamber member who meets the criteria and would like to be
considered for the program, please contact Margaret Singleton at