May 3, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Maine hospital's Medicare contract at risk over medical error
2. UPMC's revenue climbs to $5.1B in first 3 months of 2019
3. 15 most common passwords
4. Read this new
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
5. 'Healthy Holly' children's book scandal brings down Baltimore mayor
6. Arkansas hospital to close May 7
7. House Democrats unveil Medicare expansion plan: 8 things to know
8. Improved Outcomes, Decreased Length of Stay, and Increased Hospital Profits - A
in Surgicalist Staffing
9. Texas Health Resources restructures operations
10. Hospital charges $67,957 for 4 vials of antivenin after snakebite: 6 things to know
11. Realizing the value of enterprise imaging: 5 key strategies for success.
to register for the webinar.
12. 10 cities with the highest average monthly health insurance costs
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.