Arlington Economic Development BizLaunch
, in partnership with the Arlington Restaurant Initiative (ARI), will host an interactive webinar to provide information about mandatory requirements for Phase One, highlight best practices for the health and safety of customers and employees, and explain the process for applying for temporary outdoor seating areas. A cross-departmental team from Arlington County and the Virginia ABC will present on:
- An Overview of Phase One
- Mandatory Requirements for All Industries
- Safety Recommendations for Retailers & Restaurants
- Capacity Requirements under Phase One
- Temporary Outdoor Seating Areas for Restaurants
- Resources Available to Help Small Businesses Adjust
The webinar will take place
tomorrow, Thursday, May 28 from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
on the Arlington Economic Development website.