Hello to you!
We are officially well into the new year and I am (as promised in the newsletter on Monday) sharing all that has been created to have 2020 become a year that helps support you more than ever!
I am filled with an abundance of excitement about all the NEW things I have to share.
So...because you are a fabulous friend and follower of Brain Insights, before I begin sharing this on social media, I wanted to explain why all of this is new and is especially designed FOR YOU.
As you well know my goal has always been to broaden the reach of brain development understanding to ultimately help ALL children reach the full potential of their beautiful essence. And I feel very strongly that the best way to do this is to collaborate, share, network with and support everyone else that desires the same or very similar outcomes.
During a wonderfully valuable consultation session with
, a realization occurred. It became apparent that the Brain Insights website didn't adequately convey and clearly communicate the intent of supporting YOU in making a difference for children. So a new site, new initiative and a new product have been created for your benefit.
I enthusiastically invite you to enjoy exploring the
- The inspired story of the reason we need the term Neuro-Nurturing.
- The impactful Creating Great Connections for Communities Initiative.
- The fun new T-Shirt that promotes the critical importance everyone that contributes to the care and optimal development of children.
- The products for early childhood professionals developed with Redleaf Press are also now conveniently linked though this site.
- The partnership project support opportunities that will work with you to advance and evaluate creative solutions.
- The customized or promotional products that provide you with a way to share your dedication to children, families and our society.
- The Resources and Recognition for You page.
It doesn't matter in what way you have influence, it is my heartfelt hope that I can support you in your desired outcomes for children.
As always, this weekly newsletter will continue to provide you
with a new share-able insight, as well as 'on topic' articles and videos to explore for yourself or share with others. That has not changed.
It continues to be my passion to support you in increasing early brain development understanding and implementation. Together we will make this happen and 2020 is the year to see a more dramatic and broad impact!
Are you with me on this vision?
Please let me know if there are ideas or suggestions to provide additional support for you!
Thank you as always for all that you do to make an incredible and needed difference in the lives of children and families,