Inquirers’ Class: Lenten Book
Title: Inspired: Slaying Giants, Walking on Water, and Loving the Bible Again
Author: Rachel Held Evans
Sundays in Lent (Starting 2/21) - Noon-1 p.m. – Zoom Class
Join us for a lively discussion and community time.
Participants are asked to purchase their own book online.
If the Bible isn't a science book or an instruction manual, then what is it? What do people mean when they say the Bible is inspired? When Rachel Held Evans found herself asking these questions, she began a quest to better understand what the Bible is and how it is meant to be read. What she discovered changed her--and it will change you too.
Class reading assignment plan (please read prior to each class):
- February 21 - Introduction and Chapter 1
- February 28 – Chapters 2 and 3
- March 7 – Chapters 4 and 5
- March 14 Chapters 6 and 7
- March 21 Chapter 8 and Epilogue
- March 28 Palm Sunday – Final discussion