"OASIS D: Changes for 2019" webinar was aired on Dec 5, 2018. A replay is
ETA will offer classes on specific OASIS topics in Denver, La Junta, Grand Junction, Boulder and Craig featuring OASIS D items and guidance. You may choose to take sessions all at once or individually as your interest and needs dictate. All registration is first-come, first-served, even for sessions within a specific facility.
ETA reserves the right to cancel classes with low registration. Early registration is helpful.
OASIS D Basics (One Session): Course ID 1082008
This beginning three-hour class is how to get started with OASIS D.
OASIS D Item-by-Item (2 Sessions): Course ID 1082009
This practical application class reviews item-by-item data set completion. We will follow Mrs. Green's assessment, which will require two sessions to complete. Attendance at both sessions is required to complete this class.
OASIS Quality Measures (One Session): Course ID 1066910
This course assumes familiarity with the OASIS D Item Set, covering more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
1. Go to http://www.train.org/
2. Log in to your existing TRAIN account, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
4. Click link for desired course.
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
7. Remember to register separately for each desired course.
Questions?: Please email email@example.com