Now available from GW Instek is the AFG-2225. It is their dual-channel arbitrary function generator, which provides superior features in its class. Both channels are equipped with same characteristics to fit dual-signal applications such as differential or IQ signaling.
The outstanding price performance of the AFG-2225 makes higher performance, with 2 channels, more affordable to more people.
* Wide Frequency Ranges From 1?Hz to 25MHz (sine/square wave).
* 1?Hz Resolution in Full Range.
* Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels.
* True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1.
* Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations of Dual Channel are Supported.
* 1% ~ 99% Adjustable Duty Cycle for Square Waveform.
* High Resolution and Colored TFT LCD with Friendly User Interface.
* Multiple Editing methods to Edit Arbitrary Waveform Easily.
* Built-in Standard AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM/Sweep/Burst and Frequency Counter.
* USB Host/Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing.
Available now with FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. Click Here
to view the full Product Datasheet.