SBA has just announced the opening of the
Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application Portal
for advance registration & application acceptance!
Friday, April 30th - 9:00 a.m.
Portal opens at 9:00 a.m. for account creation
Monday, May 3, 2021 - 12:00 p.m.
Portal opens for applications at 12:00 p.m.
- For the first 21 days that the program is open, the SBA will prioritize funding applications from businesses owned and controlled by women, veterans, and socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. All eligible applicants are encouraged to submit applications as soon as the portal opens.
Following the 21 days, all eligible applications will be funded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Small Operator Funding Set-Asides:
- Consistent with the legislation and the intent of Congress, the SBA continues to take steps to ensure the equitable distribution of relief, particularly for the smallest businesses, by creating a $9.5 billion set-aside
- $5 billion for applicants with 2019 gross receipts of not more than $500,000
- $4 billion is set aside for applicants with 2019 gross receipts from $500,001 to $1,500,000
- $500 million for applicants with 2019 gross receipts not more than $50,000.
How to prepare for your application:
- Review the official program guidance
- Read the program guide
- Prepare a paper version of the application
- Attend a training event:
SBDC Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar:
Virtual Training Webinars:
SBA Briefing on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund:
If you have questions or need assistance with understanding the new Restaurant Revitalization Fund call the Niagara SBDC at 716-210-2515.