The National Steering Committee of the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program appreciates your support of the CIM Auction. With more than $1.5 million in committed items and more coming in daily, the 2020 Auction has the potential to be the best ever!
Our CIM Auction Committee has done a tremendous job securing items for the 2020 CIM Auction! We've been able to secure a concrete mixer truck thanks to Mack and McNeilus. In addition, we have several one-of-a-kind travel and vacation packages available. However, to reach our goals, we need the help of our supporting associations, universities and Patrons Groups to promote the Auction. We are requesting that all your members attend the live and silent auctions, or participate through online bidding.
Purchasing an auction item is a great way for companies and organizations to support a great cause and advance the industry.
Our associations, universities and Patron's Groups have been instrumental in our success in the past and we hope we can count on your support again this year. We've compiled a list of ideas for you to help in promoting the Auction, including:
- Ask your students and Patrons to promote the Auction to their industry contacts (via email, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Include information about the Auction in your next enews.
- Add content to your web site about the CIM Auction and a link to the CIM Auction web page.
- Inform your staff, committees, and Board about the CIM Auction.
- Tweet about the Auction (or retweet a the CIM account) - and be sure to use the hashtag #2020CIMAuction.
- Post information about the Auction on your LinkedIn group.
- Announce the Auction at your World of Concrete events and meetings.
These are just a few of the many ideas that you can use to help us promote the CIM Auction. If you need any material, press releases or other information to send to your members, please contact