Good Afternoon -
- I will be at the NCAOR offices from 1-2 today for surbside product pick-up (Friday May 1st) - Call Patty at 272-2627, ext. 2 to place your orders.
NEW NCAOR ONSITE STORE & SERVICE HOURS
- Beginning next week Tuesday, I will be working out of the offices from 9-3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that members can pick-up product curbside or have keys, lockboxes serviced. We ask that you contact us in advance at 272-2627, ext. 1 for MLS service or ext. 2 for store product to insure proper service.
You can always reach us during the Covid-19 restrictions Monday - Friday 9am-3pm via phone at 530-272-2627 and online at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. I also make myself available by cell at (530) 559-0262.
- We congratulate Dick Corn and Monty East for C.A.R. Board of Directors' approval yesterday of their status as C.A.R. Honorary Members. They now join the following members of our local association as C.A.R. Honorary Members for Life. If you qualify, contact email@example.com to apply as your state dues will be waived for subsequent years from C.A.R. approval:
REMINDER - ONLINE PUA APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE
As of this Tuesday, April 28th, REALTORS® can apply for PUA through the California Employment Development Department (EDD).
PUA, a key component of the CARES Act, expands unemployment benefits eligibility to business owners, self-employed workers and independent contractors, including most REALTORS®. California REALTORS® can apply for PUA through
They can create an account, file their claim, certify for continued benefits, verify income and update their information. To assist members in learning about and applying for this relief program, C.A.R. has created
step-by-step illustrated instructions available here
Additionally, please note
C.A.R. has extended the
COVID Relief Hotline
hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. beginning today through today, May 1
Members can call the hotline at
for 24/7 support via SMS text and live support between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., or email
and someone will respond within one business day.
C.A.R. Mtgs for Next Week
- Log onto car.org and go to Learn & Thrive tab, scroll down to meetings, click on virtual meeting schedule and you can register to attend certain open meetings.
- Remember to view the daily updates on the carcovid website at
o get the latest on FAQs, forms, free webinars and the relief for REALTORS just released through the State.
Next Wednesday's Marketing Session - You are Invited to Attend.
When: May 6, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOWN HALL MEETING
- Legal Update with Tom Jacobson forthcoming in Diane's Member Update.
Kathleen Hinman, RCE, ePRO
Nevada County Association of REALTORS
Cell: (530) 559-0262