I hope this note finds you safe and well. Please join us in welcoming new strength and conditioning coach Shelby Reichle (pictured) to our Vikings program!
Many of our athletic teams will begin summer workouts next week. In an effort to ensure the safety of our student-athletes and staff, we will follow athletic department guidelines and conduct brief wellness screenings before each training session begins.
Please note that sixth-graders are now allowed to participate in many sports (view list) and that all summer activity is VOLUNTARY per OHSAA and Academy rules. Those who have concerns about COVID-19 and do not attend CANNOT be punished in any manner. If any student-athletes or coaches have health issues and/or are a part of a vulnerable group, we suggest that they do not participate.
We will use Final Forms to track all screenings and need to make sure your children are signed up to participate. We will also continue to use Final Forms to track physicals and parent/student signatures.
1. To register your child, please go to FINAL FORMS and log in.
2. Once logged in, you will see this screen:
3. Click on the "big blue box" to register for all 2020-21 sports.
4. Click the “OK, Let's Get Started" button.
5. Please register your children for every sport they might play. It is best to sign them up even if there is a possibility they will not play. Click on the "Add Sports" link.
6. Confirm that your information is current and that your health history is up to date, including physical.
7. Digitally sign all required documentation (parents sign now, student will receive emails on their school accounts with instructions for signing). You will click "Submit Form" after signing each document.
8. For more detailed instructions, please CLICK HERE.
9. Print a hard copy of the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (PPE) at the end of Final Forms process and have it completed by a physician.
Completed PPE forms should be turned in to either the athletic office or Academy Hall reception desk. DO NOT GIVE THEM TO COACHES.