May 20, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. Surgical Care Affiliates plans to add 20 ASCs with value-based growth strategy - 5 insights
2. Atlanta ENT group with 2 ASCs partners with PE firm for regional growth: 5 details
3. Indiana hospital to close, lay off 437 employees
4. Becker's podcast: 2 supply chain experts discuss strategies for boosting the ASC bottom line.
5. How to maximize the value of your ASC / MOB real estate:
7 suggestions for owners of ASC real estate
6. 3 Virginia providers begin $14M joint venture MOB, ASC
7. 3 ASCs, facilities adding total joint procedures in May
8. Strategies for holding payers accountable for out-of-network claims.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
9. Joint venture ASCs, compromised patient information & more: 5 must reads for ASC leaders
ASC supply chain tip of the day: Reduce inefficiencies through technology
11. Where are the 9 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals?
12. Transforming care for patients as consumers-Learn how to improve patient outcomes, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enhance patient satisfaction with this
free white paper
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.