FDRA and the Footwearists are excited to announce the launch of the Footwear Design Summit - the first and only summit focused on helping development leads and shoe designers explore and understand new software, tech, trends and tools changing how we design shoes in a speed-to-market world.
Designers are invited to learn, network, and meet companies and experts who can help enhance your designs from trend-right to platforms that help speed up processes and visualization. You will come away with great
new ideas and information on products that will help make your job easier while increasing productivity and creativity.
What Will be Covered? Glad you asked!
- Designing/forecasting based upon retail data
- Analyzing various shoe design software from 2D to 3D
- New material search platform Material Exchange
- New machines and software for material visualizations
- Design for customization
- Design to match production machines (knitting)
- Designing beyond borders: trend-right ideas for global consumers
- Designing with sustainability in mind
- Designing around duty to save money
A full agenda will be launched soon! Footwear designers can register now for the early bird discounts of just $299 until September 1.