FedDev Ontario supports women-led businesses to rebuild, reopen and revive in southern Ontario
A friendly reminder that the Rebuild Reopen Revive Initiative is open for applications. Please promote the initiative widely within your network.
What is the Rebuild Reopen Revive initiative?
- Women-led businesses often face unique challenges, which have been amplified by the impacts of COVID-19 on our economy. As the economy reopens, these businesses need support to adapt their operations and position themselves for a successful recovery.
- The Rebuild Reopen Revive initiative is funded through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) and supports women-led small- and medium-sized enterprises in rural and urban communities across southern Ontario by providing non-repayable contributions of up to $5,000 to help eligible women-led businesses with key re-opening expenditures, including:
- Acquisition of reusable personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Reconfiguration of workspaces to accommodate social distancing impacts; and
- Enhancing online capacity to improve accessibility and client service.
How can interested SMEs apply?
- Interested SMEs can apply online to either Northumberland CFDC (southeastern Ontario) or WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation (southwestern Ontario).
For more information, please click on the link below.