On July 20th, we cut the ribbon of the new location of The Wilson Company. The new building is located on 244 Jackson Street directly across from Thomson First Baptist Church. Chad Hammond, local Thomson Attorney, is the new owner of the real estate company.
The Wilson Company has served east Georgia since 1950, They are a full-service real estate brokerage, representing buyers, sellers, landlords and renters.
The Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce has had a long lasting relationship with The Wilson Company, and we appreciate their continued support of the Chamber and our community.