"It's About the Conversation"
Free & open to the public
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
1 PM to 2:30 PM
Spectrum Healthier Communities
665 Seward Ave NW, Suite 110
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
No one can predict when a sudden illness or accident may leave you unable to make personal healthcare decisions. Who would speak for you if you could not speak for yourself? Would they know what to say about what medical treatment you would, or would not want? Would they follow your preferences regarding other aspects of your care?
- What is Advance Care Planning (ACP)?
- How do I choose an effective Patient Advocate?
- Patient Advocate Boot Camp: How to effectively speak on someone’s behalf.
- Does my existing Advance Directive meet my needs (Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare)?
- Steps to creating an effective Advance Directive.
- How to easily make your Advance Directive available to hospitals.
To register, please contact: