FAU's Housing and Residential Life offer students a safe, diverse, and clea living space. While living on campus, students will have access to reserved residential parking, cable, wifi, laundry, and other necessary utilities.
Frequently Asked Questions for Move-In
- What should I bring?
- Toiletries (toilet paper, paper towels, soap/ bath supplies, etc)
- Cleaning supplies
- Twin size bedding materials (pillows, sheets, blankets )
- Towels/Wash cloths
- Laundry necessities (laundry basket, detergent, etc)
- Clothes Hangers
- Surge Protector/power strip
- Command strips for room decorations
- Students tend to bring a microwave and/or a mini fridge
- When is the housing fee due?
- Housing fee's are due when the tuition is due. The date may vary depending on if the student has received financial aid.
- Can my student bring a hot plate or toaster?
- No. Hot plates, toasters, deep fryers, and any other appliances that have exposed heat elements are prohibited in the residence halls.
Reminders for move-in
- The move-in date will be August 20th for first year students, and August 21st for returning students.
- Students may have up to two guests to help them move in.
- Face masks must be work at all time while in FAU public spaces.