Important information regarding the ongoing
changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic-
Due to our fitness centers being closed, we encourage residents to take advantage of the nature trails in housing (as long as we are social distancing), you can find community maps on the UC app at UCMDL.com.
We will continue to update the community with base and local information as it comes in.
You can always check in with fast moving information here-
- Temporarily suspension of current future community center or clubhouse reservations.
- Transitioning to online only or one on one move in/out briefings.
- All common area facilities will be closed until further notice. These facilities include but are not limited to the community centers, fitness centers, Self-Help Maintenance.
- All community events will be postponed until further notice.
- All offices will be closed to walk-in visitors. All scopes of business can be completed online or over the phone and we encourage you to do so.
- All UC pools will be open with restrictions starting July 1st
All maintenance services will be limited, and all requests will be evaluated for completion. If the request is not urgent in nature, please do not submit. If a non-urgent request has been submitted, it may be placed on hold until the concerns about an outbreak of COVID19 have subsided. Maintenance will continue to respond to all Emergency service requests. Maintenance will also deliver parts to residents willing to make less involved repairs such as light bulbs, air filters, and hardware replacement.
Please note that when receiving your maintenance request the Maintenance Team wanted to share with you the additional safety precautions we are taking due to COVID-19:
- Prior to arrival, the maintenance technician will call and ask if you or anyone in your home is on quarantine or has any symptoms of COVID-19. If so, we will reschedule the work order for a future date.
- When the maintenance technician is in the home, we ask that you are in a different room or outside of the home. This will help ensure social distancing is taking place. If social distancing does not take place, we have instructed the maintenance technician to leave the home.
- All maintenance technicians will be wearing masks or other face protection while in your home.
- The maintenance technician will wipe down surfaces they may have touched once the work order is complete.
We thank you for your understanding as our maintenance team works on completing your maintenance request.
Per the Joint Base Fire Department effective immediately, all fire briefings held at the Saxton Community Center and JBMDL Fire Department are canceled until further notice.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty. We are here for you and know that we are in this together.