Fall Futures Soccer - Register Now!
For players born in 2011 - 2016
PENN LEGACY FUTURE 3’s, 4’s, and 5’s BOYS AND GIRLS:
- Program: Six 45 min Saturday morning training sessions
- Program Dates Saturdays September 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20 (Festival)
- Saturday sessions for Future 3’s (2016) 8:30am, Future 4’s (2015) 8:30am and Future 5’s (2014) 10:00am.
- Registrants will be assigned to groups by age and contacted via email by September 8
- Sessions will be conducted by Penn Legacy Lead Coaches under the guidance of the Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi.
- Deadline to register is Sept 7
PENN LEGACY FUTURE 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s BOYS AND GIRLS
- Program: One weeknight team practice and games on Saturdays
- Coaches will contact players with team information by Wednesday, August 22
- All Players will be assigned to teams and will train with team’s parent volunteer coach under the guidance of the Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi.
- Deadline to register has been extended to 8/31
(or before if age group fills)
Fall Futures Pre-Travel Program
For players born in 2011 and 2012
For the more advanced/serious/experienced 2011 or 2012 born player Penn Legacy offers a pre-travel program known as PTP.
The PTP program is designed for players born in 2011 or 2012 with "more experience." The program provides players the opportunity to become even better by training in a professional environment with professional coaches and alongside like-minded players.