It's hard to believe that our first summer as the official nonprofit partner of your OBX national parks is starting to wind down.
In less than a year, your support of Outer Banks Forever has helped your parks celebrate two major anniversaries, grow awareness of ocean safety, and better connect with volunteers and the local community.
There is much more to be done to protect and enhance your parks, and we've got just the team to do it.
I am excited to officially announce Outer Banks Forever's founding Board of Directors!
These dedicated volunteers are helping us build a strong foundation of support for your OBX national parks.
Founding Board of Directors:
- Trip Forman, REAL Watersports (pictured above (left) with NASA Astronaut Eric Boe)
- Mary Helen Goodloe-Murphy, Coastland Times and Community Advocate
- Nick Graham, Standard Insurance
- Beth Midgett, Midgett Realty
- Michael E. Smith, JAM Media Solutions
- Bob Woodard, Dare County and Towne Insurance
to read more about each of our Board members and their dedication to their community.
We’ll be expanding our Board of Directors over the next year to also represent visitors and OBX lovers from around Virginia, North Carolina, and beyond. If you’re interested in learning more or joining our Board, feel free to contact me for more information.
Thank you, and our Board of Directors, for embracing us this first year and being a part of this journey so far!
See you in your parks,