The Chamber is Looking for a few good men & women
to join our Ambassador program.
As the public relations arm of the Midway Chamber of Commerce, Ambassadors are often the first contact for new and prospective members & encouraged to select the most effective activities to meet their personal and professional objectives. All of the activities can be conveniently worked into your schedule.
Ambassador Activities Include:
- Attending Ribbon Cuttings for new organizations within the Midway area
- Greeting & registration help at Monthly Membership Luncheons
- Delivering membership packets to new & renewing members
As an Ambassador, you have extensive opportunities to network and get your name out to new and existing members. The following is only a sampling of the ways this is done:
- Recognition on the Midway Chamber's website.
- Profile will be included in the chamber's online newsletter
- Marketing to members by including your business cards or brochures in the membership packets
- Opportunity to be the initial point of contact for new and prospective members at luncheons& events
call the office at 651-646-2636.