When Jim Ewing and his family joined us at Avondale in August, we floated the idea of having several in-home, small gatherings where members could get to know our new minister a little better. Now that we’ve celebrated Homecoming, we are ready to get together. These simple events are times to mix, mingle, and share stories with friends. Jim is eager to know us all better.
So that the host home will know who to expect, please RSVP to attend. If you would like to be a host, please contact Mary Martin (call/text 704-258-2585).
Our first three gatherings will be:
- Mon, Nov 18 at 6:30 PM at the Meier’s home
- Laura & Jeff Meier, 1574 Clayton Dr, Charlotte, NC 28203-6002
- Thurs, Dec 5 at 6:30 PM at the Pavlin’s home
- Deidrea & Andrew Pavlin, 901 Hartford Ave, Charlotte, NC 28209
- Tues, Dec 17 at 1:00 PM at the Martin’s home
- Mary & Chick Martin - 10224 Hanover Glen Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210-7744