At this time Countryside is:
* Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday for contact-free, curbside pickup or delivery. We will be closed on Sundays through April 12. We thank you for your patience as we develop a spring order form. For now, feel free to call 815-459-8130 to place an order.
Countryside is working with minimal staffing to continue to:
* Work with landscape customers remotely to finish designs, schedule spring cleanups, and help potential clients with design and landscape advice. If you have questions, feel free to contact the designer you are currently working with or email
* Create beautiful floral arrangements from our award winning designers to help our customers spread cheer to those who need it most.
* Grow crops! Our Greenhouse and Nursery Support Staff continue to care for thousands of Countryside Home Grown Vegetable plants, annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs to ensure that, when the soil warms and it is the right time to plant, we have the best quality plants for a successful garden and beautiful landscape.
* Celebrate 60 years of business this year! We are excited that with the support of our staff and the community, together we will keep on growing and beautifying our surroundings for years to come.
Thank you for your patience and stay safe,
Richard and Lori Harms, Jim Riedl
Owners Countryside Flower Shop, Nursery & Garden Center