Continuing Your Membership
All annual memberships, one month unlimited, and class packages have been extended by 3 months to compensate for the time we have been closed.
Auto-pay memberships have been on hold for the last 3 months as well.
If you'd like to wait to return to the studio for classes, please send us an email to let us know so we avoid reactivating your account and any charges that may occur with reactivation.
We understand that everyone is at a different comfort level with being in public spaces in the current state of the world. We are doing the best we can to accommodate everyone's needs.
Due to our current limited schedule and class capacity, we are maxing out our classes at 14 students. To support our studio members, we will only be able to accommodate in-studio classes for those with annual, auto-pay, and monthly memberships, as well as students with our 10-, 24-, and 48-class packages. All of these options are still available for purchase online.
We know not everyone is ready and/or able to attend class in our studio. To reach a broader range of our community, we have added virtual class packages to MindBody. Most of our in-studio classes will also be streamed via Zoom. These classes are open to all members, as well as new students.
If you have our annual, auto-pay, or monthly membership, the Zoom classes will be included at no extra charge. Students with class packages may use their classes for in-person or virtual classes. For everyone else, we've added the following virtual options:
- Single Class - $10
- 1 Week Unlimited - $25
- 1 Month Unlimited - $75
All virtual classes will be on our MindBody platform, and students will be
required to register for class at least 30 minutes beforehand
. Once you are signed up for class, you will receive an email confirming your enrollment. You can expect a secondary email approximately 30 minutes before class with the Zoom login information for that specific class, so it is crucial we have the correct email address on file. Please note each class will have different meeting ID's and passwords, so make sure you have the right one before class starts.
When you reserve your classes, please remember the following:
- Enrollment will begin 24 before class start time
- Students are limited to one class per day
- When reserving spaces, we ask that you please be mindful of other students. We want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to take classes.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee when reservations are cancelled less than 1 hour before class start time
- If you are on the waitlist for a class and a space opens up, you will receive an email notification to alert you that you are registered for class
Help Us Stay Clean
We are giving our 100% to keep our studio sparkly clean and germ-free. There are a few ways you can help us accomplish this:
- Bring a towel to wipe up the sweat from your mat and surrounding area after class
- If you plan on changing at the studio, don't forget a bag to put your sweaty clothing in immediately following class
We understand there are many changes coming with the reopening of B3yond Yoga's doors, and thank your for your patience and understanding as we navigate through our reopening process. We will continue to send regular updates via email and social media as we learn more.