March 13, 2020
In response to the recent developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Brevard Achievement Center continues to take precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
With this in mind, the decision has been made to implement the following directives at the Rockledge facility until at least March 27, 2020:
- All outside visitors will be limited to ESSENTIAL ONLY. This includes family and friends.
- Individuals visiting in an official capacity will be required to complete a questionnaire upon entering the facility.
- Visitors who show signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as a fever accompanied by cough and shortness of breath) OR have traveled outside of the U.S. in the last 14 days will not be permitted to visit.
- We will be cancelling or postponing any activities that include outside organizations coming into our facilities.
- We will be limiting outside transportation for our clients (i.e. – community outings and tours).
Melissa Cadle, BAC’s Safety Manager, has been designated as the primary point of contact for questions and concerns regarding COVID-19 and BAC’s response. For more information, please feel free to contact her at (321) 632-8610, ext. 287.