Tell 'em you saw it in the Buzz...
Bryan Area Foundation
- Outstanding Educator Award Nomination
This prestigious award, endowed through the Bryan Area Foundation by the Benedict family in memory of Greg Benedict, is presented annually to one of Bryan's outstanding educators. In addition, the family established the following criteria to qualify for the award.
Each nominee must:
1) Be currently employed as a teacher, administrator, or counselor by the Bryan City
Schools a minimum of three (3) years.
2) Model both competency and character to students and faculty.
3) Make continuous and outstanding contributions to the education of students.
Nomination forms can be found on the BAF website,
or the Bryan City Schools website,
Completed nomination forms should be mailed to the Bryan Area Foundation at P.O. Box 651, Bryan, Ohio 43506. The nomination deadline for the 2020 award is March 15, 2020.
The Bryan Area Foundation, Shalom Counseling & Mediation Center and the United Way of Williams County
are partnering with the Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations (OANO) to bring a series of non-profit workshops to Williams County.
We are pleased to bring you a variety of topics presented by experts in their fields for only $20 per participant per workshop.
- March 11, 2020 – Grant Writing – Presenter Matt Carter, Grants Plus
- May 6, 2020 – Leadership – Presenter Bryce Roberts, Foxwood Counseling & Consulting
- August 5, 2020 – Social Media – Presenter Alice (Hohl) Foeller, SiteInSite
- October 7, 2020 – Fundraising – Presenter Emily Croak, Aly Sterling Philanthropy
We encourage nonprofits along with their board members to attend as we believe that strong nonprofit boards build a stronger community!
To attend the March Grant Writing Workshop, please register by March 5, 2020 to the Bryan Area Foundation at 419-633-1156 or email
Bryan Civic League
Tuesday March 17, 2020 5:30- 8:30 PM at Kora Brew House & Wine Bar. $25 per ticket, available for purchase @ Kora Brew House. All proceeds will go to the benefit of Williams County Habitat for Humanity.