AGENDA for Thurs. October 4th, at 7 pm.
- Police Report
- New Balance - Market Street bus route updates and improvements.
- Mass DOT/MBTA presentation of proposal to relocate B Line Boston College station to center platform on Commonwealth Ave. (Please note that Mass Department Of Transportation will hold a more in depth public meeting on this topic at Brighton Marine, 77 Warren St, on Tues. Oct. 9th, 7-9 pm).
- Cleveland Circle/Circle Cinema project - BDG to provide project update.
- 433 Washington (former Naked Pizza) - applicant seeks to open Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt shop.
- 1316 Commonwealth - Owner of Joshua Tree seeks increase in allowed capacity to match allowed Fire Department capacity.
The Brighton Allston Improvement Association (BAIA) is a civic group which was formed in 1981, and is dedicated to the betterment of the Brighton Allston neighborhood. It was established to address issues of importance to the stability and progress of the Brighton and Allston community. The goal is to obtain a greater degree of control for the residents of Brighton and Allston in the improvement and development of the community. BAIA meets the first Thursday of the month, and meetings are open to all community members wishing to attend and participate.
The BAIA is on Facebook. We encourage you to "like" the page to keep up to date on upcoming projects and community events.