AGENDA for Thurs. September 6 at 7 pm.
- Cleveland Circle/Circle Cinema project: Boston Redevelopment Group will make full presentation and answer questions.
- Stockyard Restaurant: new owner to request support for entertainment license.
- 1550 Commonwealth Avenue: owner of gas station and two adjacent vacant stores seeks to open liquor store.
- 1620 Commonwealth Avenue: applicant seeks to open 20 seat eat-in/take-out Mexican restaurant open 10 am to 11 pm daily.
- 388 Washington Street: applicant seeks variance to open massage spa.
- 81 Dustin Street: applicant seeks to legalize 3 family including extended living space.
- 58 North Beacon/8 Gordon: subdivide lot to build single family on Gordon.
- 45 Montcalm: applicant seeks dormer extension at back of \ house.
The Brighton Allston Improvement Association (BAIA) is a civic group which was formed in 1981, and is dedicated to the betterment of the Brighton Allston neighborhood. It was established to address issues of importance to the stability and progress of the Brighton and Allston community. The goal is to obtain a greater degree of control for the residents of Brighton and Allston in the improvement and development of the community. BAIA meets the first Thursday of the month, and meetings are open to all community members wishing to attend and participate.
The BAIA is on Facebook. We encourage you to "like" the page to keep up to date on upcoming projects and community events.