BASIS International Ltd releases BBj
Application Framework, and AddonSoftware
by Barista version 14.22. This maintenance release is the final 14.x release planned and addresses several customer requested issues listed in the Fixes file, including these highlights:
- Role memberships in object level permissions
- INSERT and UPDATE on Microsoft SQL Server linked servers connected to BBj database tables
- The new Eclipse BDT WindowBuilder plug-in, making it more robust and responsive
- Thread pooling and optimization in Netty
- Enhanced the new default view mode for Standard Maintenance forms, introduced in 14.20, to show a padlock for locked records
- Leveraged Barista's new isEditMode() method to control access to a form's additional options
Click here for a cumulative list of the 15.0 features available for preview in this release. Download 14.22 today and try out the 15.0 preview features.
Refer to the online readme, relnotes, and fixes files for additional details.