1. BCBS accuses Tennessee hospital of using 'suspicious' billing tactics Full story
2. Mayo Clinic Health System to close hospital in 2020
3. OIG to recover nearly $6B in fraudulent payments Full story
4. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Click here to find out how.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Proposed mergers would combine 34 Louisiana hospitals Full story
7. Insurers ask for another 90 days to comment on price transparency rule Full story
8. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
9. Texas sues HHS to reverse $25M in Medicaid repayments Full story
10. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 7 latest deals Full story
11. AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot. Click here to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
12. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications Full story
13. Texas health system to implement $170M Epic EHR Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.