In order to allow the largest number of members to participate in our Annual Meeting, we are sending out the Annual Report and ballots (mail, email or in person) in advance of the meeting, so that at the meeting itself, the results of the voting on the ballot items will be announced.
The members of the Barre Congregational Church are hereby notified and warned that the Annual Meeting of the Church will be held Sunday, January 23rd, at 10:30 am, both in the Sanctuary and on Zoom to report upon the results of voting on the following issues:
1) The 2021 Annual Report of the Church (Document A)
2) The budget proposed by the Finance Ministry and approved by the Council (Document A)
3) Celebrating the 2022 slate of officers and Deacons
Moderator Carolyn Friberg
Vice Moderator Scott Funk
Clerk Amanda Pugliese
Treasurer Pam Murphy
Deacons Jan Aldrich
4) A report of the Property Committee of the Finance Ministry (Document B)
5) – To approve revisions to the bylaws as outlined. (Document C)
6) – To name The Rev. David Vanderlinde-Abernathy as Pastor Emeritus of the Barre Congregational Church (Document D)
Members will receive a copy of all of the documents, along with a ballot that can be returned by email, by postal mail or in person by January 23rd.