The following instructions are included in the memo
and must be adhered to:
- Obtain a Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Purchase Order (PO) prior to providing goods or services. Vendors should not commence work without a PO.
- Invoices must have a valid BCPS PO # and other standard information including; vendor’s organization name and contact information, invoice date, invoice #, and a current remit to address for payment.
- Invoices should follow the same line item number sequencing as established by the PO and should include item description, unit price, quantity shipped, total price and the delivery address.
- No payment will be issued prior to receipt and acceptance of goods and services by authorized district representatives
- Since payment cannot be made until delivery is confirmed, the vendors should obtain and retain proof of delivery in case it is needed to resolve a dispute.
- Failure to comply may result in significant payment delays
Please click the link below to review the Memo in its entirety