It is reenrollment time for the 2021-2022 school year at BCS! We are pleased to announce that for the first time our reenrollment is all online!
Please plan on reenrolling as soon as possible with the $50 fee no later than Friday, February 12, 2021. On Monday, February 15, 2021 the reenrollment fee will increase to $100. Please see the attached letter from our Director of Finance, Steve Wild, for more detailed information.
This email regarding reenrollment pertains to only existing students that are currently in grades K-11. If you have a student in your family entering kindergarten or new to preschool, you would need to follow our application process for new students. For additional information on applying, please contact our Admissions Director, Laura Leichty (firstname.lastname@example.org) for grades K-12 or Preschool Director, Courtney Smeltzer (email@example.com) for preschool.
We are happy to offer online reenrollment to our families. BCS Administration is particularly excited as this is something we have wanted to provide for our school families for several years. (Online reenrollment will be the only way to reenroll, there will no longer be paper reenrollment forms.) More than ever this year, we need accurate information for our students and this process allows updated and correct information entered by you for each child. We have designed the application to be as user friendly as possible, with minimum time commitment.
- You will want to use a device other than your phone to complete the forms.
- You will need to complete an application, health form, and Grades 7-12 student agreement for each child/student.
- You will only need to complete one per family of the following:
- Parent Agreement
- Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
- Once you begin the reenrollment form, please plan a time when you will be able to complete the process as information will be lost if the form is not completed.
- You will need a charge card, as the form will not be able to be processed without payment.
Click on the following to begin the process of reenrollment: