BDC This Week #2: July 3th-July 7th
1. This Friday is GRAD-TITUDE DAY! We will be celebrating qualities of people who have come before us and will come after us, who encompass the qualities of Courage, Hope, Good Spirit, and Peace!
2. EXTRAS: Semi-Private Swim, Sailing School, Horseback Riding, Golf, and SUP. Inquire about EXTRAS at the BDC office!
3. Swim Meet Wednesday against Camp Wingate Kirkland at 1-2:30!
4. Friday Morning: All camp assembly at Sailors Hill (8:50-9:30) for K-8th Graders.
Young Children's Program at Mariners Hill (9:30-10:00).
5. Friday Afternoon: Player's Performance at Admirals Hill Assembly followed by a Popsicle. Please join us!
- BDC is a PEANUT AWARE camp. If your camper has a food allergy,
please let us know! We are eager to create a plan with you for your child's food consumption at camp!
-If your camper has any special dietary restrictions, please provide them with additional snacks from home. This is the best way to keep them healthy (and well fed) at camp.
- Family Swim Guests: THANK YOU for continuing to park in the BDC PARKING LOT beginning at 5:00pm when Family Swim begins. The church parking lot is unavailable for evening parking for BDC Family Swim.