BDC This Week #2: July 1st-July 5th
1. This Friday is GRAD-TITUDE DAY! We will be celebrating qualities of people who have come before us and will come after us, who encompass the qualities of Courage, Hope, Good Spirit, and Peace!
2. EXTRAS: Semi-Private Swim, Sailing School, Horseback Riding, Golf, and SUP. Inquire about EXTRAS at the BDC office!
3. Friday Morning: All camp assembly at Sailors Hill (8:50-9:30) for K-8th Graders.
Young Children's Program at Mariners Hill (9:30-10:00).
4. Friday Afternoon: Player's Performance at Admirals Hill Assembly followed by a Popsicle. Please join us!
- BDC is a ALLERGY AWARE camp. If your camper has a food allergy,
please let us know! We are eager to create a plan with you for your child's health and wellbeing here at camp!
-If your camper has any special dietary restrictions, please provide them with additional snacks from home. This is the best way to keep them healthy (and well fed) at camp.
- Family Swim Guests: THANK YOU for continuing to park in the BDC PARKING LOT beginning at 5:00pm when Family Swim begins.
-The church parking lot next door is
unavailable for camper drop-off, pick-up, and parking (during the camp day or for family swim) for camp families this summer. Thanks (in advance) for helping us be a good neighbor to CCBA Church this season!