Peace is attainable... What piece of the past do you need to release for peace in this moment? What obstacles keep you from feeling peace with others? We have some exciting programs scheduled for May to assist your transformational process towards peace...
We are honored to welcome special guest, Life Coach Cary Bayer as he teaches us "How to Be at Peace with Anyone" Wednesday May 4th, 6:30-8:30pm. This unique Community Wellness Workshop will address:
- Freedom to stop re-creating people from your past
- A 3-step completion process that frees you of past hurt
- Starting a completion letter to be at peace with someone
- Deep healing that attracts richer relationships, more money, and better health
Time is limited...last sign up day is May 1st!
$25 or $40/2 people. (Client discount: $20 or $30/2 people)
CALL TO REGISTER: 239-325-9210
MAY 5TH, 6:30-8PM
SPECIAL Peaceful Mind: Simultaneous Transformational Breath® and Sound Integration with Carrie Sopko and William Ward
WE ARE THRILLED TO ADD THIS POWERFUL CLASS INTO OUR REGULAR PEACEFUL MIND SCHEDULE EVERY 1ST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH, STARTING IN MAY!
Peaceful Mind continues every Thursday evening 6:30-8pm
* Simultaneous Transformational Breath® and Sound Integration with Carrie Sopko and William Ward every 1st Thursday of the month (May 5th)
* Integrative Relaxation with Peggy Sealfon every 2nd Thursday of the month
* Transformational Breath® with Carrie Sopko every 3rd Thursday of the month (May 19th)
* Restorative Sound every 4th Thursday of the month (May 26th)
Our full schedule of classes, groups, and workshops, including Qi-Gong, Yoga for Anxiety Relief, Healing Yoga, Beach Yoga, Candlelight Yoga, Recovery Yoga, etc... is available here:
8 week group with William Ward
Various levels; new Level 1 series begins next week (first week of May)!
- Quiet the mind
- Find peace within
- Feel calm and relaxed
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER BY MAY 1ST!
FREQUENT FLYER MEMBERSHIPS
NOW AVAILABLE WITH UNLIMITED ACCESS TO CLASSES AND GROUPS! CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ASK THE FRONT DESK.