Conservation Solutions is holding a seminar at the Nightshift Brewery (
87 Santilli Highway, Everett
) on May 8 from 12:00 to 3:00. The subject:
how businesses can benefit by using sustainable Sphagnum Moss (ProMoss™) for their water treatment systems.
Dr. David Knighton, M. D., co-founder of Creative Water Solutions, will speak about ProMoss™ water treatment for:
* Cooling Towers * Saves Water
* Evaporators *Saves Energy
* Heat Exchangers * Eliminates Hazardous Chemicals
* Hot Water Loops * Eliminates calcite Scale
* Chilled Water Loops * Effectively Controls bacteria/Legionella
* Fountains * Meets NY's Rigorous Legionella Requirements
and the article above for more information.