I hope this newsletter continues to find you and your family healthy and safe. To everyone celebrating Passover and Easter, I hope you have a wonderful celebration, even if it is a quieter one than usual.
This issue outlines all the programs and marketing campaigns BMS has to offer our retailers during the COVID-19 . We hope you take advantage of all BMS has to offer. We will get through this rough time together and come out stronger because of it!
- Website listing
- a central location to find up to date info about Main St Business offerings, email us with any updates or changes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Fridays
- WEEKLY (for now)
- Virtual events AND specials will be advertised, you do NOT need to be live to be included, you only need an ad or event specific to Friday.
- See details below
- Let BMS help you advertise on Social Media
- New procedure to submit social media ads. We hope this will make things easier for you, just share your posts to our closed Fb retailers' group. We will get them posted to our Fb and IG accounts (within 24 hrs in most cases) We have over 5000 followers so this a great way to reach a large audience, all for free! Not a member? Request to join here. Also a great place to quickly connect with other retailers.
- Weekly Main Street Update - email blast to community
- Every Monday morning we email all our followers to update them on anything and everything our businesses are offering. Have a weekly special, virtual flash sale, curbside pickup or free delivery? Let us know so we can add it to this weekly email. Info submitted will carry over weekly unless you send us an update, no need to email us every week. Please email these to email@example.com
- Support Small Business Campaign - get your FREE SIGN
- #BoontonStrong #VirtualBoonton #ShopBoonton signs are up with 2 Banners also on Main Street
- Still need one? Pick one up at Roma's Pizza (a big thank you to Enza), please send me a quick email to let me know you have one.
- BMS will also hang your sign on your store window if you will not be in, please email me or leave a Fb message on our retailer group Fb page requesting this service
- Our goal is to have EVERY store hanging this sign. BMS will also be placing them throughout town at high traffic areas outside of Main St.
- Please send me a picture/selfie once your sign is up, bonus for getting your store's sign in too. Send via email or post in Fb retailer group
- Retailers' Corner on BMS Website
- Access everything BMS has to offer
- add your Virtual Friday listing
- update Website Listing
- Support for Retailers-loan, grant info and up to date info from our local and state government
- download Virtual Friday or First Friday Flyers
- Club 44 minutes
- download graphics we have shared
Don't Forget, Monday the NJEDA loan application opens at 9 am, find it here in PDF form so you can have all the required documentation prepped when the application opens.
We at BMS are doing our very best to keep you up to date about programs available to small business owners during this uncertain time, while keeping the greater Boonton area aware of how to connect with, shop from, and support our downtown businesses. If you have any suggestions, additional resources to share, or a question we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Wishing you all health and strength,
Laura and the BMS Board of Trustees