7 Steps to a Safe and Healthy Workplace
1.Understand how a safe and healthy workplace benefits workers, families, and the entire community.
2. Know your responsibilities for keeping a safe and healthy workplace.
3. Develop a system for organizing safety and health efforts.
4. Know the laws and regulations for the work you do.
5. Address specific work hazards and have regular safety meetings.
6. Incorporate a safety culture with mutual respect and open communication.
7. Celebrate your safety accomplishments and continue to strive to do better.