is to identify and address barriers to multi-unit dwelling (MUD) and residential curbside plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) charging. The Center for Sustainable Energy, Energetics, Forth, Clean Cities coalitions, National Association of State Energy Officials, utilities, technology providers, government agencies, developers, property managers, and other partners will:
1. Engage stakeholders to document barriers to MUD and residential curbside PEV charging,
2. Gather baseline data from existing MUD and residential curbside charging stations,
3. Demonstrate innovative technologies that address identified barriers,
4. Compile project findings in an easy-to-use toolkit, and
5. Disseminate the toolkit across national, regional, state, and local channels.
For more demonstration information, contact: Chris Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org