BPCIA Membership Referral Program
Would you like to earn rewards for referrals? Receive recognition while helping the Association grow? Participate in the BPCIA Referral Program... it's that easy!
The Member Referral Program is a continuous campaign to grow the Association and provide rewards and recognition opportunities to participants who forward prospects to the Chamber that result in memberships.
Here's How It Works:
- Identify a business, vendor or acquaintance that you feel would benefit from a BPCIA membership.
- Complete referral form and send it to us. (Contact the BPCIA Office for form)
- We will contact the referred business and mention your company as the referring business.
- If your referral joins the Association, and pays for a one-year membership within 90 days of receiving the referral form, you will receive a complimentary lunch at a BPCIA annual or quarterly luncheon ($25 value).
Terms and Conditions:
- A referral form must be submitted to the BPCIA Office indicating YOU as the person referring the new business.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the BPCIA will honor the first referring party only.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- The BPCIA lunch voucher will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- The referring member must be in good standing with current year's dues fully paid.
The Membership Referral Program for the Bedford Park-Clearing Industrial Association (BPCIA) helps our organization grow, which in turn, contributes to the vitality of our business community. A larger membership base strengthens the Association's voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections. When a referred business or organization joins the Association, you will receive a complimentary BPCIA luncheon voucher to attend an annual or quarterly BPCIA luncheon.
Please contact the BPCIA for the referral form: firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-496-0336