Tuesday, September 11: Grades K-5
Thursday, September 13: Grades 6-8
Being a parent at Blessed Sacrament should be fun, and this night always is! Parents, this is your night to see old friends, make new ones, find out what's in store for your child(ren) this year, and learn how you can make a difference at BSS!! Be sure to visit our volunteer activity tables and sign up to get involved!
The Uniform Exchange will be open during Back to School Nights!
- 6:30 -7 pm - Refreshments and volunteer fair in the gym
- 7- 7:25 pm - Remarks from Principal Chris Kelly and Home and School President, Grace McNicholas.
- 7:25 pm - Adjournment
- 7:30 pm - Sessions with homeroom teachers/advisors begin.
-Tuesday: There will be two 25 minute sessions in the homeroom classrooms with a 5 minute break between sessions. The second session is an opportunity to meet with a second student's teacher. If you only have one student, you only need to attend one session. (7: 30 - 7:55 & 8:00 - 8:25 pm)
-Thursday: There will by eight short sessions beginning with advisory where student schedules will be distributed to parents to follow throughout the evening; giving parents a chance to meet all their child's teachers. There will be a few minutes for each class change. There will be bells to help keep everyone on schedule. (7:30 - 9:15 pm)
Things to Know:
- Back to School Night is for parents only.
- Parents may park on the blacktop and enter through the gym doors.
- Each teacher will provide an overview of the class curriculum and expectations, and answer as many parent questions as time permits.