Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men; protect me from men of violence, who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day.
Psalm 140:1, 2 (NIV)
2. Pray: Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:23 (NIV)
3. Praise: I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me. Psalm 30:1, 2 (NIV)
4. Pray: And Mary said: "My soul exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior." Luke 1:46, 47 (NASB)
5. Praise: Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, Philippians 2:9 (NASB)
I think it would be good for us this morning to conclude our meditation on the destiny of the wicked to sing that song "The Savior Is Waiting":
The Savior is waiting to enter your heart;
Why don't you let Him come in?
There's nothing in this world to keep you apart,
What is your answer to Him?
If you'll take one step t'ward the Savior, my friend;
You'll find His arms open wide.
Receive Him and all of your darkness will end,
Within your heart He'll abide.
Time after time, He has waited before,
And now He is waiting again.
To see if you're willing to open the door,
Oh, how He wants to come in.